Back to life 3: Enemies, Bonuses, Worlds, Features
- PROCEDURAL LEVEL GENERATION
- LOAD/SAVE CURRENT LEVEL
- ON-SCREEN MAP
- COMPOSABLE BUBBLES
- ORGANIC PLANT SCENARIO
- Three modes of camera ( normal, dynamic or ‘map’ )
- Two game speeds
- Two game difficulties
- Two enemies speeds
- Generic cell: only stops the creation of bubbles.
- Bacterium: If touched, it decreases the time available.
- Virus: if touched, it increases the percentage to be filled.
- Speed viruses: If touched, it decreases the speed of the protagonist.
- Parasite length: if touched, it lowers the length of the design of the bubble.
- Parasite range: if touched, lowers the lock range with neighboring nodes.
- Time bonus: increases the time available.
- Power up bonus: decreases the rate of filling necessary to pass the level.
- Speed bonus: increases the speed of the protagonist.
- Length Bonus: increases the length of the drawing of the bubble.
- Range Bonus: Increases the range of coupling with the neighboring nodes.
- World 1: normal, without obstacles.
- World 2: normal obstacles.
- World 3: normal and mortals obstacles ( if these objects are touched by the main character, it’s game over!..)
- World 4: mortal dynamic obstacles
- World 5: mortal dynamic obstacles ( two types )
Obstacles (large cells):
- normal fixed
- mortal fixed
- mortal dynamic
- mortal dynamic ( type 2)
- random barriers
Common items for the construction of the worlds:
- node cell
- filament cell (the union of the nodes)
- large cell for the scenario of the Worlds (one for each world)
- fabric on which navigates the protagonist (one for each world)
the setting will be organic-cellular within vegetable worlds.